 Trains / 7529
7528  |  7530
Subject:
Gondola Prototype. Looking for opinions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 17:07:38 GMT

Well waiting for our baby which is now 3 days late I started brainstorming
about a new car design to go along with my boxcars.  I decided to try a Gondola
and threw together this prototype last night.

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/train/images/gondola.JPG

It is far from finished but before I continue and try to get the parts needed
to finish the car I thought I would ask to see what others thought about the
car.  I think it gets the point across but I don't know about much more than
that.

Anyway I just wanted to get a few thoughts.

Thanks,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/