 Trains / 6781
Re: Help with train show setup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 12:42:40 GMT

We actually didn't buy a fire resistant cloth, my wife had it treated at a
local dry cleaners.  The national show required it of us before we could
display last summer.  I don't know why we never really have problems with
people destroying the layout.  Most of the kids touch it, but few actually try
to move anything.  Most of the destruction is done by a kid with his head to
close to the track looking at the layout when the train comes.

-John 3

I never pick up the jkelly69 address anymore, so if you email hit the
jkelly3@yahoo.com account.