 Trains / 6789
Re: Help with train show setup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 06:38:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Michel Magnan writes:
Hello seasoned Lego train fans.
In preparation for Northern Alberta LUGs first public train show on September
23 and 24, I was wondering if you could give me some advice on the following.

1)  Skirt for tables (BTW, I have copied the PNLTC tables), what is being
used? I heard somewhere that some places required it be fire retardant.

2)  Do you have/need plexiglass on the outside of the layout?  What kind, what
height?  Is it mostly to catch derailings, or does it help prevent little (or
big) hands from touching YOUR Lego!

3)  Rope barrier, are these always used, are they useful, are they in addition
to the plexiglass?  What height, any suggestions for construction?

Thanks very much for your advice.

Michel Magnan

Michel,

I was once a member of Ntrak,and they have developed many methods of
displaying their portable layouts.They may give you a few good ideas...

                                           Harvey Henkelman