 Trains / 6782
Re: MTW Wishlist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 13:57:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Wilson writes:
How about one of those cool looking double decker passenger cars?

Do you mean a commuter bilevel, an Amtrak superliner, or one of the
custom "cruise train" cars used in Alaska and elsewhere. The latter two are
possible, my worry is that they will come out looking a lot like Club Car.

Thanks for the idea, though, it's in the hopper. So to speak.

I welcome input from others.

++Lar