 Trains / 6735
6734  |  6736
Subject:
MTW Wishlist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 11:54:09 GMT

I mentioned that I'm seeking input for what to design and produce in the
thread started by Wayne but it may have been overlooked.

So let me ask again in a new thread. Without committing to anything, but have
at it! What would you like to see next from MTW? Stuff you've seen from me in
the past? New stuff? Freight? Passenger? Buildings? Please be specific. And if
you can mention piece counts and prices you'd pay, even better.

Here are some things I've been thinking about
- Diner
- Small Rural station
- Doodlebug
- 3 pack articulated container car
- "white" passenger train w engine and 2 cars, plus extra cars as separate sets
- the SW9
- the red caboose (variant)
- larger road switcher
- the hydrogen tanker
- Large freight train set (engine, 5-6 cars, caboose)
- "plain" boxcar (but there are a lot of good ones out there now, why bother?)
- PCC like streetcar

One thing: I don't do steamers, at least not at this point.

Thanks for your input.

Larry Pieniazek
Bricksmith and proprietor, Milton Train Works
http://www.miltontrainworks.com
Proud member of the Guild of Bricksmiths
http://www.bricksmiths.com