 Trains / 6765
Re: MTW (Milton Train Works) Wishlist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 21:10:45 GMT

Opps sorry, but now that I understand your question let me re-answer it.

Freight Set.
Hum... Depends of what the price is?  I got to see the other customs you have
on your page and they are great.  But money is an issue. $500 would probably
be my max on such an item

Although at this point I would just like a caboose.

I would also like the following
- radio controlled motorized switching points

These are beyond my electronics skills at this point, sorry...

:( :(  If anyone can create and sell this I BUY!  I BUY!  I'm not interested
in just one or two but more like 16.  I got too many points and don't the
manul thing is just not cutting it.

- elevation package  (just pieces (specially made or non-specially made)
that would elevate our track

Good idea and a must have for the next one, but is building supports that
hard? I'm not sure if I ship a package of grey bricks and some instructions
for how to build abutments that I've added much value.

- along the lines of the above request a bridge to go with it

Definintely working on this one, static or motorized lift bridge or both?

- bigger frieght loading station something like 4555 but with muliple cranes

Hum... never really thought about this too much.  Either type would do.  But
with this set I would like too see the pieces to create the elevation for the
bridge.

Yep. Although I'm thinking more modern (mobile cranes and container stuff)
OH yeah! Oh yeah! I can see this?  This however is not on my priortity list.
The motorized points are on the top of my list.

- A train/sea docking station

It's on my wishlist but doing it right is going to be 2-3000 pieces and the
price point would be in the 500-750 USD range

OUCH!  since this is also not a priority right now that price is a but high
for me.  But the price is resonable for the amount of pieces you are using.

- indiviudal train cars/engines/cabosse sets

Cars you have now. The rest are coming.

Good luck and hope this helps.