 Trains / 5757
Re: News from EJLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 23:53:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
Notice: this is no hoax mail!

I realy do not own a single set or even rail from any of the Lego®-monorail
sets. Personally I do not like them too much, and I have enough stuff of the
"real" Lego® trains to fill my appartement. In fact I have the plan to
complete
my collection of all ever available sets of Lego® trains, but I do not count
monorail to the trains theme.

Uh... Ben?

Did you intend to send this post to lugnet, or to Mike personally...?
http://www.lugnet.com/trains/?n=5751

<smirk>
<snicker>
<burst out laughing>
Well, I'll be VERY excited when the monorail 2001 comes out...
<grin, duck and run>

-Shiri
XFUT .off-topic.fun