 Trains / 5738
Re: News from EJLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.jp
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 17:24:51 GMT

Masayuki Ogura wrote:
The last update is a link to humorous train creation web site:
http://www.force-x.com/~inosuke/trainsamigo/E-trainsamigo.htm

Oh my. Not only are the transparent train models wonderful themselves,
but the English commentary is the most delightfully garbled I've ever
seen. (Not a criticism, understand - my Japanese is non-existent!)

Kevin

--
Personal Lego Web page:
eBay auctions:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/