 Trains / 5751
Re: News from EJLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.jp
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 08:19:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Poindexter writes:
Reinhard "Ben" Beneke <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, Masayuki Ogura writes:
Now we have a gallery page of our creations:

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Toys/4562/gallery.htm

Does this mean we will be seeing the "New 2001 Monorail Sets" soon?

Mike

Definitely "No"!

But I fear with telling you this, you might expect to see them even more....

So let me tell you: I have a georgeous plan for an April fool hoax which will
be based on the theme monorail.

That's the only reason, why there is no monorail to be found on my pages so
far: I own even more monorail than 12V stuff (far over 150 meter), but I never
told about, because I have this plan for April the first in 2001.... So please
keep this information confidential! *gg*

Greetings from the clown!

Ben