 Trains / 5755
Re: News from EJLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.jp
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 19:18:03 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
. In fact I have the plan to complete
my collection of all ever available sets of Lego® trains, but I do not count
monorail to the trains theme.

There are only 8 (out of roundabout 200) sets missing and two of them are on
the way to my home town now (missing waggons of 725 and the 7823). I think in • 3
months I can offer pictures of really all Lego® train sets on my homepage.
Regards,

Ben

Does that include all the faked sets too Ben?

When you aquire the missing sets I think you will have the most desirable Lego
collection of all time (for an individual collector) - unless anyone out there
knows better?

Regards,

Jon