 Trains / 5760
Re: News from EJLTC (@Shiri Dori, now off-topic)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 07:52:22 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
I do not count monorail to the trains theme.

Uh... Ben?

Monorail has been part of town and space as you can see on the numbering too.

Did you intend to send this post to lugnet, or to Mike personally...?
http://www.lugnet.com/trains/?n=5751

It was no accident to post this message in lugnet. It sounds like it is
addressed to Mike, but of course it's more an open letter to be read by anyone
interested. Just some kidding.....

<smirk>
<snicker>
<burst out laughing>
Well, I'll be VERY excited when the monorail 2001 comes out...
<grin, duck and run>

Be sure: the monorail hoax will not be mine!

Regards

Ben