 Trains / 5749
Re: News from EJLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.jp
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 21:01:52 GMT

Reinhard "Ben" Beneke <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message
news:Ftw6K5.7JG@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, Masayuki Ogura writes:
Now we have a gallery page of our creations:

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Toys/4562/gallery.htm

Congratulations to you and your friends of the EJLTC!

I loved to surf through all your pictures and got a lot of inspirations • for my
future work on Lego trains.

Leg Godt!

Ben

Does this mean we will be seeing the "New 2001 Monorail Sets" soon?

Mike