 Trains / 5740
Re: News from EJLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.jp
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 23:19:12 GMT

Pardon me, but I'm dizzy!

I just got off the monorail!!!  What a ride!

Bravo to the camera on-board the monorails.  What a ride!!!!

Just awesome.

And the monorail designs look GREAT, too!!

Too much fun.  :-)   :-)
Thank you!!

later,
James Mathis

In lugnet.trains, Masayuki Ogura writes:
Dear all train lovers:

East Japan LEGO Train Club official web site
has been updated.
Now we have a gallery page of our creations:

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Toys/4562/gallery.htm

another interesting update is a page of some movies at
latest event OLEGO LAND Vol.1 at Akihabara ,Tokyo.

http://infofarm.affrc.go.jp/~tzhaya/lego/train/000320/movies.html

The last update is a link to humorous train creation web site:

http://www.force-x.com/~inosuke/trainsamigo/E-trainsamigo.htm

Please check these pages.
I hope you'll enjoy them.

Masayuki Ogura