 Trains / 5166
Re: New German Loco: Green DB139 and more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 21:49:37 GMT

James Mathis <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message news:Fs5LyG.tE@lugnet.com...

More photos are now available at:

http://www.ee.nmt.edu/~jmathis/db139.html

I've left them at their original size for clarity (I hope).  If they are • just
too big for download to your browser, please, let me know and I'll gladly
shrink them down.

Pics are excellent - thanks. I was planning a typical British-design diesel
loco, and might be able to use some of your design ideas in my construction
(if that's OK :-) ) A number of our locos look a lot like this, and were
green in the 1960's.

Huw