 Trains / 5125
Re: New German Loco: Green DB139 and more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 22:22:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:

The new model is of a German electric locomotive called a DB 139.
My version attempts to approximate a likeness in its green with white stripe
livery(?right word to mean color scheme?).

I believe it is. Livery seems to be Continental usage, you don't hear it used
much stateside, but once in a while you do instead of Color Scheme....

http://www.ee.nmt.edu/~jmathis/db139.html

Another winner. I think the grille misalignments are immaterial, you've got the
basic shape down nicely. What set are those green round corners from?

Isn't (wasn't) the DB 139 class a workhorse of the German fleet?

Nice work.

++Lar