 Trains / 4456
Re: Searchlight car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 08:56:49 GMT

That's why we need someone to perfect digital train control!

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
www.theforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Star Wars

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
I'd go with B currently. Someday I hope TLC comes up with a way to pick
up power that is separate from the motor. Power and propulsion should be
separate...

Nick Goetz wrote:

Here's another question, maybe directed more at Tom S. but any • experienced
train(ee) will probably have their own method. I am mostly interested in
techniques. To supply the light car with power would you a)  build a 9V
battery box into the generator car. b) Feed power from the engine car to • the
spot light car. c) put one of the motors under the light car. d) • something
else?

-Nick
(the curious one)

Frank Filz wrote in message <38B6B51A.2620@mindspring.com>...
<snip>>
Of course for slightly additional realism, one should build an
accompanying generator car.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com