 Trains / 4435
Re: Searchlight car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 17:43:43 GMT

Here's another question, maybe directed more at Tom S. but any experienced
train(ee) will probably have their own method. I am mostly interested in
techniques. To supply the light car with power would you a)  build a 9V
battery box into the generator car. b) Feed power from the engine car to the
spot light car. c) put one of the motors under the light car. d) something
else?

-Nick
(the curious one)

Frank Filz wrote in message <38B6B51A.2620@mindspring.com>...
<snip>>
Of course for slightly additional realism, one should build an
accompanying generator car.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com