 Trains / 4523
Re: Searchlight car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 20:55:58 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tom Cook wrote:

Regarding how I implemented DCC (Digital Command Control):  I hope to have
some pictures and descriptions up on my site in a couple days.  It is 99%
commercial parts.  Thanks to the NMRA (National Model Railroad Association)
DCC is now standardized, so items can be upgraded and compatible.

Which naturally means if TLC produces a digital-control product for LEGO Trains,
it will be proprietary and non-standard.

Steve