 Trains / 4293
Re: EMD DD40 almost done - pics up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 02:57:14 GMT

Hmm, I think you are little ahead of your time.  Perhaps in another five years
when LEGO releases larger radius track, you'll be on to something.

Building to scale should be as much about functionality as well as meeting
exact scaling. But I leave that to debate.

Nice job.  you've pushed the boundaries of LEGO trains.  And I'm all for that.

Ben (the one with a wimpy roundhouse)

I think Mike forgot to say where, and I am guessing it is here:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=165

Mike Poindexter wrote:

I have uploaded some pics of the EMD DD40 I have been working on.

I like the comparision pic with the HO scale model pic. You've got the
proportions right! But it's so HUGE... I think 6 wide may have been a
better choice. Still, very nice work.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!