 Trains / 4325
Re: EMD DD40 almost done - pics up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 22:21:12 GMT

Subscribing to a mag is all well and good if you have time and space...
and it's to be recommended to die hard 'heads, but the Cyc is indeed a
great source, as far as it goes. Amazon has it for 27. I'd recommend it
as a comprehensive reference. The NMRA.org site is good for proto photos
if you use the links outward from it...

I also did NOT razz 8wide about buying a shell, I think copying from HO
is fine. I just suggest you borrow one if you can, that's all. Buying a
shell or a dummy is pricey.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!