 Trains / 4288
Re: EMD DD40 almost done - pics up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 02:18:02 GMT

I think Mike forgot to say where, and I am guessing it is here:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=165

Mike Poindexter wrote:

I have uploaded some pics of the EMD DD40 I have been working on.

I like the comparision pic with the HO scale model pic. You've got the
proportions right! But it's so HUGE... I think 6 wide may have been a
better choice. Still, very nice work.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!