 Trains / 3312
Re: Longest train?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 18:28:39 GMT

All I have to say to THAT is, we need pictures.

(well, OK not ALL... yes I know about CP radio controlled remote
helpers, they were among the first, if not THE first, to do this. But my
my point is merely that if you're in the "pure" category, all the
horsepower needs to be on the point.)

Larry,

I am up to 71 cars.  I will enderver to steal a video camera off one of my
friends, and then use there 'putr to digitize the image.

The only way to get it to start with 2 motors (yep, 2 is enough, just to run
it)  is to take slack (reverse, and push the train together, then go forwards
at 'run 8' (I'm not using lego throttles though...does that disqualify me?  I
can hook one up...)  The train is 3/4 of the way around a 25 track square
(covers 90 track pieces)

James P