 Trains / 3258
Re: broken motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 06:56:28 GMT

Hi Scott,

I've got some spare 5040 Monorail motors mint in sealed box I'll sell you one or
two at $50.00 each plus postage.

Mark H.

"Tobias Möller" wrote:

But if he says he wants to buy them?
Why would LEGO want to *keep* the motor, if they get *money* for it?

--Tobias

Carbon 60 wrote:

- call consumer affairs to see if they have any. Tell them it's the same
motor used in the 6991 which is the most recent vintage monorail...

Can anyone do that for me - I want some spare motors in case any of mine • break
in the future.

I shan't. You don't have a broken motor. Claiming that you do and you
want a free replacement is fraud. You should have procured spares when
you had the chance, they were available from Lego UK.

Or I'll sell you one of mine, USD 100.