 Trains / 3135
Re: broken motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 16:40:10 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Frank Filz writes:
3. If you have a broken motor, and after dealing with consumer affairs, you
still have a broken motor (even if they send you a replacement), contact
Steve Jackson (see his web page at

http://www.io.com/~sj/

Steve is interested in broken monorail motors.

Frank

I hope I didn't start a name-calling war or something...
Anyway Consumer Affairs has promised to send me a replacement
for the broken motor. That takes care of my immediate problem;
restoring the train to play-ability. The question remains as to
whether I should attempt to repair the broken motor myself or
simply stash it for safekeeping. Along this line of speculation,
I wonder if we should quit playing with the set and make it more of
a museum piece / family heirloom?

Scott