 Trains / 3082
Re: broken motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 22:59:06 GMT

- call consumer affairs to see if they have any. Tell them it's the same
motor used in the 6991 which is the most recent vintage monorail...

Can anyone do that for me - I want some spare motors in case any of mine break
in the future.

If you're into monorails you need a spare motor if you can get one. I
have 4 or 5 but they're not for sale at fair prices. If someone wants to
offer me 100 USD I'd consider it. But you can do better than that price,
a lot better. (100 is way over market but I have no intention of ever
being without spares for my monorails)

That's what I think, I just can't get hold of any motors yet.

Carbon 60