 Trains / 28520
Re: Istanbul Tram
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 17:11:11 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Bob Hayes wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

BS

Flickr

Hi all,

Saw this one a while back while looking for other trams in Istanbul (oddly enough). The face gave me nightmares for ages but I finally hit on an adequate (at least in my opinion) solution a couple of days ago.

Tim

PS. Selcuk, I was wrong!

Tim,

Very nice. I will try to build one. Thanks for sharing.

Bob

Hi Bob,

Thanks.

I just noticed a mistake after building something else today caused because my train motor ldraw part is a little wrong. It’s a fairly minor change but it’s safest to wait for the MPD to be changed before starting.

Tim

And... fixed.

Tim

PS. Sorry for spamming the forums. Silly me should have changed and then posted rather than the other way around.