 Trains / 28518
Re: Istanbul Tram
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 15:23:00 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Bob Hayes wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

BS

Flickr

Hi all,

Saw this one a while back while looking for other trams in Istanbul (oddly enough). The face gave me nightmares for ages but I finally hit on an adequate (at least in my opinion) solution a couple of days ago.

Tim

PS. Selcuk, I was wrong!

Tim,

Very nice. I will try to build one. Thanks for sharing.

Bob

Hi Bob,

Thanks.

I just noticed a mistake after building something else today caused because my train motor ldraw part is a little wrong. It’s a fairly minor change but it’s safest to wait for the MPD to be changed before starting.

Tim