 Trains / 28509
Re: Istanbul Tram
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 00:41:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

Cool. This is the same model we have here in Minneapolis.

I had built a replica of one of our stations for the Philly show, but never got around to finishing the light rail cars themselves:-( Now it’s on the dreaded backburner.

Nice work, but I have to say, Tim, that these kinds of shrouded cars scream to be built in 8 wide.

Check out GMLTCer Steve Demlow’s 8 wide version:

Don’t be constrained by self-constraint;-)

JOHN