 Trains / 28513
Re: Istanbul Tram
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 14:33:43 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

BS

Flickr

Hi all,

Saw this one a while back while looking for other trams in Istanbul (oddly enough). The face gave me nightmares for ages but I finally hit on an adequate (at least in my opinion) solution a couple of days ago.

Excellent. I love the colors. My friend was in Istanbul over the holidays. I am going to forward this link to her to see if she recognizes it.

As always, very inspiring.

Jonathan

PS: the .trains sidebar link for this appears to be mis-directed to another thread