 Trains / 26308 (-20)
  Re: UPDATE to the Alaskan GP38, was:A present for my Dad and a 6 wide tank car.

(...) Hello everyone, I just want to let everyone know that LEGO has released two sets that let me finish the GP38 done in the Alaska RR colors. 8666 comes with 6 of the new 1x1 slopes in Yellow. 8668 comes with two of the 4x4 hood wedge part in (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4512 Cargo Train, Dk Grey or Dk Bley?

(...) If you are seriously looking for the cargo train, I may be able to help you out. I can get an answer for you today. I tried to send you an e-mail last night but your e-mail bounced back. CDC (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4512 Cargo Train, Dk Grey or Dk Bley?

I guess it doesn’t matter what color the track comes in now!! While placing my order on-line today I noticed a lot of things that are discontinued! The sets discontinued include set #4512 Cargo Train, #4514 Cargo Crane, #10001 Metroliner, #10020 (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Christmas Train - Horseshoe Bend Rail Road

Super effort. It looks like a lot of fun. Chris (...) Chris (19 years ago, 17-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ChS2t - Russian loco

(...) Hi Janey, You should know me better than that... real bricks indeed. Actually, the facade of the sorting bins is a photo of my real sorting bins (yes, with real bricks in them) which is why they look so realistic.. The SNOT technique is not (...) (19 years ago, 17-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ChS2t - Russian loco

(...) Cool Tim, I must say, at first glance (at the thumbnail) I thought this was made from real bricks, mainly because of the sorting bin in the background. When I looked at the close up, I was surprised to find out this was a cad. You got me!!! (...) (19 years ago, 17-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  ChS2t - Russian loco

Dear all, Finding myself between projects I decided to finally finish off this train which I've had almost finished for a while. It's a (URL) ChS2t> electric loco and has to be one of the tallest (and probably biggest) loco's around. Although I (...) (19 years ago, 17-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.ru, FTX)

  Re: The best place in NYC to get 9V Train tracks and parts?

(...) Hi Theo, I live in Brooklyn as well. The best place that I know of to get train accesories and track and parts in NYC is ordering from Lego Shop At Home. They're in CT but regular delivery is usually next day. Otherwise, getting out to one of (...) (19 years ago, 16-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  The best place in NYC to get 9V Train tracks and parts?

Hi, I'm Theo! I'm a new member of LUGNET and I just moved to Brooklyn,New York, I was just wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions for where in NYC to get the best 9V Train track and parts? Please contact me at theo@bradleyloritheo.com or (...) (19 years ago, 16-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Steampunk diorama

Hi all, Recently I was looking through the CSF stampunk inspirations galleries and found (URL) this picture>. I thought this was pretty cool since it combined a train, some town and some pipes. Rather than using it for inspiration, I decided to (...) (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  John Neal: Have you finished this building?

(URL) I was poking through your Brickshelf gallery yesterday and noticed this. I have long been thinking about a similar approach to the lintels. I am interested in seeing how it came out. I am not really getting a good idea of whether or not they (...) (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  My New Favorite Link:-)

(URL) (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Factory Building

(...) Looks good. Looks like an industrial type building: "nothing fancy" is the way it should be in my book. I love the color. The pattern on the top floor windows kind of hurt my eyes, though. Have you considered putting lattice fences over the (...) (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Factory Building

Hi All, Jeremy Rear and I (GPLR) got together last night and finished up this new factory building. Nothing too fancy, built with a bunch of airplane windows from Pick-a-Brick. It's bley and dark bley with a couple red embelishments. I need to add a (...) (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

They're nice trees. I'll have to play with the design sometime. (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) I still use'm-- though if you'll notice, they are all "fleshies":-) (...) Thanks, J-3! Hmmm. Well, I tried using just the flex tubing, but that wasn't enough support (even with copper wire inside it). So, I would say that, as designed, I (...) (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

Since when did you start to use mini figures? Nice looking trees. Can you make them without the rods? (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New Christmas Train - Horseshoe Bend Rail Road

--SNIP-- (...) This is such a lovely little train. I don't usually go for steamers but this one is just so sweet. I'm sure your father-in-law will love it. Tim (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  New Christmas Train - Horseshoe Bend Rail Road

I thought it would be a good idea to make my father-in-law a Christmas Train for his tree after he hinted that one sure would be cool, last year. So I built this one: (URL). It turned into a rather large project figuring I would need directions for (...) (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Re: New Truck with Train Trestle?

(...) I missed that the first time, awesome! Hope they're paired. I may be able to do more copies of my warbonnet doodlebug... this rocks. Construction is really shaping up to be a nice line next year! Hope everyone buys lots. (19 years ago, 13-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact