 Trains / 26307
Re: 4512 Cargo Train, Dk Grey or Dk Bley?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:25:25 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Musil wrote:
I guess it doesn’t matter what color the track comes in now!!
While placing my order on-line today I noticed a lot of things that are
discontinued!  The sets discontinued include set #4512 Cargo Train, #4514 Cargo
Crane, #10001 Metroliner, #10020 Santa Fe Super Chief, and #10022 Santa Fe Car
Set II.  I wanted to buy the Cargo Train, but no such luck.  So much for getting
my Christmas present for this year!  I also cannot believe that the Super Chief
is discontinued!  This is a huge shocker for me… I thought for sure that the set
would sell for at least one or two more years.  Lego Direct better be coming out
with some good Train Sets for 2006, that’s all I have to say!!!

If you are seriously looking for the cargo train, I may be able to help you out.
I can get an answer for you today.  I tried to send you an e-mail last night but
your e-mail bounced back.

CDC