 Trains / 26277
Re: 4512 Cargo Train, Dk Grey or Dk Bley?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:56:40 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
Lego has obviously done production runs in 2004 or later. I bought sme sets of
4512 at sales prices recently.

Have a look at this bundle with 4512:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/65801

Concerning the 4512s of mine, I can assure you: the track is ok, but some other
parts are blay. For e.g the transformer bottom and a few more or less
unimportant parts.

Oldgrey forever!

Ben

Thanks, Ben.  I guess I'll take my chances.  The track is what is important to
me.  I'd like it to match with the track I currently have.  I don't mind the new
colors for other parts.

I plan on buying two of these sets in January, unless I can find them on sale
before then.

Best,

Jonathan