 Trains / 26276
Re: Technic-fig scale narrow-gauge trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 23:53:32 GMT

Looking good, although I have seen them before. The Hunslet is deceptive, at frst it looks a little simple but when you look at a pic of the prototype you realise that it is simple. However on closer inspection you realise that the bonnet is slightly off the centre line, and you have reproduced that. I also thought it was a little narrow, but again, the real thing is very narrow. A fairly simple improvment I would suggest would be to use some grill bricks or tiles for the grill. Do you have any prototype pics of the brake van, I couldn’t find any with a brief search.

Tim