 Trains / 26265
Re: 4512 Cargo Train, Dk Grey or Dk Bley?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 15:59:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Pierre Normandin wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
Does anyone know whether this set comes with the older colors or the newer colors?   Particularly the track?

thanks,

Jonathan

It's old grey.  This set has been released in 2003.  The colors changed in the
2004 sets.

Pierre
LEGO Ambassador

Possibly if Lego make any more of this set it will be new grey, but until then
it is as Pierre says

Tim