 Trains / 26304
Re: ChS2t - Russian loco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2005 01:00:20 GMT

   I must say, at first glance (at the thumbnail) I thought this was made from real bricks, mainly because of the sorting bin in the background. When I looked at the close up, I was surprised to find out this was a cad. You got me!!!

Nice job on the train tho, interesting ways of dealing with the angles. Some serious snot and good use of those “new”ish one by one slopes.

Janey “Red Brick”

Hi Janey,

You should know me better than that... real bricks indeed.

Actually, the facade of the sorting bins is a photo of my real sorting bins (yes, with real bricks in them) which is why they look so realistic..

The SNOT technique is not mine, I think it was Gianluca Morelli and James Mathis who first showed that technique (a similar one anyway). Sorry for forgetting to mention that in the first post.

Anyway, thanks for your comments.

Tim