 Trains / 26299
26298  |  26300
Subject:
Steampunk diorama
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:36:35 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

Recently I was looking through the CSF stampunk inspirations galleries and found this picture. I thought this was pretty cool since it combined a train, some town and some pipes. Rather than using it for inspiration, I decided to mimic it, with a coupld of changes to make my life easier. Anyway, enough story, here

BS gallery

Please let me know what you think, criticism is more than acceptable.

Tim