 Space / 39850
Re: Steampunk diorama
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2005 14:16:12 GMT

OK.  Now that you've posted, those you have to tell us what you did to
get that "gritty" effect!

BTW, Cool, model Tim : )

Adrian Carpenter wrote:

Anyhow, my email server is down and apparently losing messages, so I have to use
hotmail. Here are two of my remixes:

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Adrien/Renders/timgould/timgoulds_sceneremix6.jpg>>

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Adrien/Renders/timgould/timgoulds_sceneremix2.jpg>>

They're your intellectual property, so I'll take them down at your request.
Adrian