 Space / 39838
Re: Steampunk diorama
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:03:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Timothy Gould wrote:

   Please let me know what you think, criticism is more than acceptable.

The billboard is a bit weak but everything else rawks! It would be cool if we could get coppery colored elements...

We can get coppery elements, just not many. The copper actually is sand red but it went funny from the shadows/radiosity in the render. As it is, it’s similar to the copper you get in the Vikins sets.

As for the billboard, I tried really hard to get it as good as possible out of tiles, and just now realised I could have just used studs up and made it heaps better. I feel dumb!

Tim