 Trains / 26298
John Neal: Have you finished this building?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:07:39 GMT

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1321993>

I was poking through your Brickshelf gallery yesterday and noticed this.  I have
long been thinking about a similar approach to the lintels.  I am interested in
seeing how it came out.  I am not really getting a good idea of whether or not
they are to thick and bulky being 2 wide.  Did you have any thoughts on this?

I was thinking about it on the subway ride home last night and figured out a way
to make them 1 wide.  I don't have a camera or MLCAD skills, but, if you use a
headlight brick, sideways, at each side of the top of a 4 wide window and use
1x2 plates & a couple of tiles going across, (the bottom plate tube goes in the
front hole of the headlight brick) you can get a very similar effect in 1 wide.

Best,

Jonathan