 Trains / 24484
Re: Frank's first LEGO train set has been a 111
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 01:21:39 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Clark Stephens wrote:

Eric,
I believe the 107 set came in two versions. The first version had a blue motor
and battery box. The second version had a black motor & battery box (not
currently listed on Lugnet as a separate set).
The blue version came out in the 60's; the black version was early 70's. I'll do
a little digging and see what I can find.
The set pictured by David is the later black version.

HTH,
Clark

Clark - agreed!  See my earlier post http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=24378
Glad to see we are on the same page :)