 Trains / 24382
Re: Frank's first LEGO train set has been a 111
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 23:29:02 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Eric Strand wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Frank Filz wrote:
Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Frank Filz wrote:
See

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ffilz/Me/lego-trains-for-x-mass.jpg

Perhaps someone can identify which set this is.

Dear Frank,

from the dominatiog colour blue and the box design one can assume
this to be a 111 set. And there is a less than 5% chance that this
could be a 115 (which is basically the same but came with the 4.5V
motor included).

It had a 4.5V motor, so it sounds definitely like the 115. Yea, looking at
your page, I'm now certain it's set 115.

Frank

Frank-
I love that old picture!  Is there a chance that you received a 111 and a 107?

Looking at the instructions bottom left, it certainly looks like the loco has
the motor, and I'm pretty sure the 111 instructions didn't have that.

ROSCO