 Trains / 24293 (-10)
  wife's MOCs

Here are some MOCs built by my wife. They are a flower shop, a bakery, an outdoor BBQ restaurant, a fruit & vegetable stand, a Victorian garden, and a zoo. (URL) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !

  Two small stores

Here are a couple of stores that I have been bringing to various shows for close to 2 years now. I finally got around to doing photo shoots for my web site. (URL) Will's Grill>: (4 URLs) Pete's Pets>: (3 URLs) They each fit on a 16x32 baseplate, and (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Motor cutouts (was Re: Vincent Veneman: AMAZING building)

(...) That's why my big diesels have 2 motors without question. It also makes life easier if both bogies are the same (not for class 28 CoBo!). Big steam engines have 2 motors under the tender, plus any extra ones for driving the wheels. Small steam (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  10001 out the door?

I went to the Colorado Mills Lego outlet store on Friday and noticed a shipment of 10001’s that just arrived. I asked the sales person when he received them in and he said a couple of days ago! I purchased a 10133, and a 10027 and as I was walking (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A lil' Mountain with10 Tunnel Portals

(...) Hi Mark, I'm going to be boxing the mountain module up this week for a show we're doing in two weeks. I will snap some pictures and post them so you can see how everything goes together. I use smaller tables set on top of the base tables with (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Vincent Veneman: AMAZING building

I'd agree with Mark that technic figs are about 1/20 scale. My metre guage stuff works out at about 1/25 and there are a bit big and my two foot guage stuff at 1/16 and they are definately a too small. Having said that, the figs on this model look (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Vincent Veneman: AMAZING building

(...) I probably should stick to things I can understand better. But still, its a nice calculation! (...) This is one thing I pondered about too. With the way they are displayed on his table, it would seem that they were display models. Yet the (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A lil' Mountain with10 Tunnel Portals

(...) Oooh - that's tricky. I bet viewers spend a lot of time watching to see where the trains are going to appear next! That's always good fun. Thanks! (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Vincent Veneman: AMAZING building

(...) I had thought that technic figures were about 1:20 scale, similar to the 18-wide trains at Legoland, but as with minifigures, you can get away with a range of scales and just assume average people are a bit taller or shorter! I see there's one (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A lil' Mountain with10 Tunnel Portals

(...) I see you have 2 crossovers behind the scenes, one on the green track and one on the yellow. I like the way it enables you to put more tunnel portals in view of the audience. Of course turning round in a small space is essential, not something (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact