 Trains / 23238
Re: BBB wheels sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 19:52:13 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mathew Clayson wrote:

<snip>  But the last 2 drive wheels and conneting to a 6 wheeled tender is
driving me nuts.

Any solutions that someone would care to share?

Mat Clayson

Mat,

What you need is a blind driver - a wheel without a flange.  The blind driver is
one of the two new parts that will be introduced at Brickfest.

Ben Fleskes
Big Ben Bricks LLC