 Trains / 23227
Re: BBB wheels sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:03:53 GMT

Hi Tim,

Big Ben Bricks train wheel sales are going well (i.e. better then anticipated).

<Snip>

Proceeds from sales have allowed Big Ben Bricks LLC to design and tool for two
new train wheels.  A new product anncouncement will be made at Brickfest in
August.  And yes, they will be available for sale at Brickfest.

Sincerely,

Ben Fleskes
Big Ben Bricks LLC

Thanks for the quick response!. Thats good news all round!

Tim