 Trains / 21295
21294  |  21296
Subject:
NMRA L gauge (was IndyLUG takes 1st place at GATS)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 14:13:02 GMT

Rob Hendrix wrote:
Congrats!  Keep up the great work guys!  With all the winning our Lego train
clubs are doing at these events, maybe the NMRA will finally make some sort
of ruling on L gauge.

Rob
Thanks!

What kind of ruling are we waiting for? An acceptance into the Standards and
Recommended Practices, or a ruling that says L gage modelers can be legitimate
members of the NMRA?

A trivial question: why does the NMRA SRP spell "gauge" as "gage"? (Perhaps the
same reason explosive experts spell fuse "fuze"?)

-Brian