Re: IndyLUG takes 1st place at GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:13:32 GMT

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003, Brian Darrow wrote:

IndyLUG won first place at the Indianapolis GATS show this past weekend.

Congratulations!

I wish I could have been there.  (I did do my first PNLTC show last
weekend, but a 5' x 12' layout really doesn't compare. . .)

How did operations go?  I think this is John Moore's loco,
but I don't think the tender fit on the turntable.

Nice to know that the unofficial IndyLUG drink made an appearance. :)

TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/
Remove capital letters in address for direct reply.