Re: IndyLUG takes 1st place at GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:07:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Brian Darrow wrote:
IndyLUG won first place at the Indianapolis GATS show this past weekend.

I like the drive-in, but I have an idea for next time.  I've been wanting to
mount my x-10 camera on a train.  The video could easily be sent to the
drive-in.  I noticed someone else already did that at another show:

http://news.lugnet.com/trains/org/?n=2501

Sounds like a popular idea.

So, I have all the stuff required.  The camera, the flat-panel display.  I just
need to figure out the best way to power the camera.

What do you think?

I think it sounds great.  We are taking November off so our next meeting is in
December and the next GATS is the first weekend in January.  We'd love to have a
train cam.  Can you get it done by the train show (or even better, by the
December meeting)?

Steve (M)