Re: NMRA L gauge (was IndyLUG takes 1st place at GATS)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:59:35 GMT

  For what it's worth, Centerline Products currently makes an L-gauge brass
track cleaning car. (As far as I know, they are the first non-LEGO compnay to
make an L-gauge product. So, at least one long-time train product maker has
invested time to make something for the LEGO modeler. :-)

  It's another step in having LEGO trains recognized by the NMRA.

  (You can read more about the track cleaning car in the ILTCO library, at
http://www.iltco.org/library/articleShow.php?articleid=25)

     -Z-