Subject:
Website and Goof up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 04:03:36 GMT

Ok Ya'll,
I've somewhat updated the website. All important information from GATS is up
and November's minutes as well as a link to the new constituion (Thanks
Brian A.!) I've also added Joe Greene and Chayme Higgins to the roster. If
you two have personal sites or any other that falls into one of the four
categories on the roster page, let me know. Ok, back to school work.
Jeramy

P.S. Thanks to David for pointing out that I have mislabeled my brickshelf
gallery folder, unfortunately, it will not let me rename the entire folder,
but the caption has been changed.  January, October, there pretty close
right????

Cheer a special someone with a fun Halloween eCard from American Greetings!
Go to  http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/index_msn.pd?source=msne134