 Trains / 20398
Re: Redesigned Intermodal Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:56:09 GMT

John, these are absoulutely awesome. But FOUR Maersk conatainers?!?! :^p

I like especially the use of the technic bars for the bracing, it nails the effect. And the bettendorf trucks look nice.

-Stefan-

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   Hello train enthusiasts-

I have posted some new pics of my redesigned Gunderson Maxi-Stack III intermodal container car HERE

Highlights include:
  • low design
  • bracing (don’t ask about the geometry; it was all trial and error)
  • containers with real Maersk blue:-)
See my inspiration and compare to the prototype HERE

I will be posting a similar design of a TTX Husky Stack container car when I get pics.

Enjoy.

JOHN